Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I spill the tea on our family trip to Cabo (a Christmas gift to Bret), the latest on the lawsuit and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why, in my opinion, I’ve lost so many followers recently
- Why things may not be as they seem with famous plastic surgeons/doctor reviews online
- My current workout routine
- All the details behind my in-person court appearance with the mediator
- How my former experience as a paralegal has instructed me on this journey
- What has me so encouraged re: the new medical claims
- My warning re: looking up the public complaint
- Our unique travel itinerary to Cabo
- What I’m loving about the resort we’re staying at
- All of my sleeping prerequisites and idiosyncrasies (I need to fall asleep)
- Bret’s complaints about our at-home sleeping arrangement
- My one requirement for the PodSquad
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
21 Victims Case Filed Document Disclaimer: incredibly graphic and includes highly disturbing photos
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #777 – Minimalism Hoarding, Family Netflix, Travel, Sex and More
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com