Today, I explain how I just learned about another Orange County mom who passed away from complications of a plastic surgery procedure, what you can do to help pass new policies for the Medical Board, how I struggled with negative thoughts while recovering from my procedure (due to lack of productivity), my candid thoughts on Instagram trends and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why/how you don’t know what you’re getting with plastic surgery
- How rare it is find a plastic surgeon with professional integrity (in CA)
- Who contacted me from the Medical Board and our conversation
- How I’ve made our current NYC short-term rental more comfortable
- Thoughts I have re: Patreon
- How our NYC rental (in SoHo) is a 180 from our home in CA
- Why I’m not comfortable around “old money”
- Ways in which I started to think negatively (while recovering from surgery)
- My dad’s new Instagram mojo
- The trends I CANNOT stand on Instagram
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #918 – Walk and Talk with Bret and Chalene | Thanksgiving Edition