Today, I answer voice messages you, the listeners, sent my way. And some are quite personal! But hey, there’s one thing I do not get and that is… offended! So, feel free to DM/record your questions and you may just find them answered on The Chalene Show, too!
- Have Bret and I always been as intimate as we are now (including, during our most challenging times)?
- Am I vaccinated (and the decision behind it)?
- Why did we decide not to vaccinate Bob?
- The 4 different types of responses to trauma
- What I’ve learned about myself since the plastic surgery experience
- What strategies would I put in place (to become successful) if I were doing life on my own?
- Do I see myself as resilient?
- Best tips and tools for a mom (and couple) with ADHD/Time Blindness
- How I continue showing up online and in my business in spite of challenging personal times
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #732 – Stress, Sex, Massages, Snoring and Alzheimer’s
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com