Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I spill the tea on how I deal with judgmental comments on social media, the lawyer who covered my court documents on YouTube, Bret’s health, Bob update and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Update with our dog, Rocco
- My weird day of things going wrong
- How the 10 Envelope Challenge has evolved (with the help of the PodSquad)
- Why I want to hear differing opinions
- Why watching the YouTube lawyer was tough (in the beginning)
- Some epiphanies I had while watching the YT lawyer (re: comments that came in)
- My choice re: how to handle how my lawsuit may be twisted in the media
- Why you’re seeing less of Bob on my social media
- How Bob has changed
- What I pray for
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you are a victim, former staff or have first hand knowledge that would be important to the lawsuit please send a message to 949-508-9873
Watch Emily D Baker cover the court documents on YouTube
Follow Steve the Nerve Guy on Instagram @armosteve
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #771 – My Day In Court
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org