While I love (and prefer!) to keep Friday episodes fun and light(er), I’m keeping it extra real today — sharing everything that’s on my mind. And, as the title suggests… it’s a lot.
You’ll find out:
- Why I struggled with what to include in this show
- Why all our families are relatable
- Why I’m always fighting to stay up later
- Why you may be more tired than usual
- Why I’ve declined many interviews re: the doc
- Why so many victims are not coming forward
- The surprising out-of-the-blue news that came out this week re: the doc
- News on my home
- Updates on both my kids
- An audio recording from my dear friend, Mindy, re: her POV on Brock’s wedding
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Listen to Mindy’s Podcast Hope in Struggle
Follow Mindy on Instagram @mindylawhorne
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #891 – Heels, Hair, Bears, Wind, Rain, Rainbows and Wyoming Wedding Details