Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on my girls weekend, thoughts on going to bed angry, changing wedding plans and — a very emotional — plastic surgery update. I’ll also get super candid about feeling anxiety for the first time in a very long time.
You’ll find out:
- My trigger warning
- My upcoming meetup in NYC
- Singing with Dr. Mcayla
- Bret’s voice message to Dr. Mcayla re: our singing at the piano bar
- Why Bret should basically be a judge on a reality singing show
- My dear friend Mindy’s new purpose in life (since her husband passed away)
- The emotional toll hearing so many stories re: the evil doc has had on my psyche
- What the doctor is suing me for
- Why I’m more stressed than ever re: the doc
- My thoughts on those suggesting a GoFundMe for me
- Why I feel like I’ve let Cierra, my daughter, down with her upcoming wedding
- The new date for Cierra’s wedding and why she changed it
- How Bret is doing with all the drama
- Why Bret and I went to bed angry
- Why Bret is confused re: my actions these days
- How the doc changed my body in ways I didn’t consent to
- My thoughts on therapy re: my recent trauma
- Why I will always talk about all the things
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out The Bible Babes!!!!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #747 – I’m Being Sued By My Plastic Surgeon
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org