On this CarSmart Friday, I recap my week. And, as per usual, there’s a lot to talk about, including: my frustrations with pole dancing class, my revelation about my childhood, Bret’s new tattoo, thoughts on sexual chemistry, my personal conversation with the assistant to the Attorney General of CA, and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why I took a “sexy” floor dance class
- All the details from this class, why it was so painful and why I felt so dumb
- Why I love Bret’s new tattoo
- The questions I asked the assistant Attorney General
- My recent conversation with a new victim
- Why we’re leaving CA
- Places we want to live short-term
- Why I’m nervous about Marketing Impact Live
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #894 – Emotional and Sleep Deprived | Decision in the Plastic Surgeons Case | New Wedding Details