Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on the top-rated podcast I’ll be guesting on next week (sharing my plastic surgery nightmare), what it’s like to shop and dine in New York with vaccine mandates, AirBnB insanity and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- Why this ep premiered later than usual
- Which podcast I look forward to listening to every day
- Why I felt stressed not sharing the story of the evil surgeon (in the beginning)
- The journey of getting legal counsel (for me and other patients)
- Why there are so many layers re: plastic surgery nightmare I haven’t talked about yet
- The scoop behind me getting on Heather McDonald’s podcast and sharing my story
- What it’s like dining/shopping in NYC with vaccination mandates
- Everything about the apartment we’re living in right now
- Why my mojo was off (in this apt) and what I did to change it
- One of my favorite things to do when I travel
- What I’m doing with supplements and alcohol while in New York
- Why talking on the phone with Bob is weird
- The things you should be doing EVERY day to prevent getting Alzheimer’s
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
The only wine I drink: DryFarmWines.com/chalene Get an extra bottle for just one penny!
Check out HeatherMcDonald.net
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #741 – Husbands Who Can’t Be Wrong, Travel, and Post Covid Changes
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com