I share the details of my health emergency and needing to fly back to New York for treatment — including, the drama that ensued trying to catch a flight. I’ll also dish on the plot twist of my Envelopes Tradition and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- How my initial surgery nightmare could have been avoided
- When I started to feel something was off re: my new surgery
- The step-by-step story of realizing something was wrong and the doctor ordering me to turn around and cancel my trip (when I was about to land in Michigan)
- Real-life audio from the airport (I didn’t even know I recorded) of all the chaos trying to get me on the next flight
- Bret’s crazy story re: the last envelope
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #923 – Make This Your Holiday Tradition | 10 Envelopes