Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life.
You’ll find out:
- Where I’m currently visiting and why
- Why some people got offended during last week’s episode
- Bob’s Covid story
- Bret and I talk vaccinations and CA mandates
- My virtual court appearance
- Why I feel the doctor’s attorney pulled a BS move
- Ridiculous insurance policies re: malpractice
- Why I posted a thirst trap Reel
- Why I don’t go in the sun to tan
- Why Bret is feeling stressed
- Bret’s motto on paying off invoices
- Why we’ve decided to pump the brakes on Patreon
- Why you always have permission to change your mind
- Bret’s opinion on my best Reel this month
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Please support 4kira4moms
Check out these Leather Pants
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #780 – 21 Victims File Against Plastic Surgeon, Cabo, Court, Losing Followers and Patreon
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com