Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life.
You’ll find out:
- Where I’m currently visiting and why
- Why some people got offended during last week’s episode
- Bob’s Covid story
- Bret and I talk vaccinations and CA mandates
- My virtual court appearance
- Why I feel the doctor’s attorney pulled a BS move
- Ridiculous insurance policies re: malpractice
- Why I posted a thirst trap Reel
- Why I don’t go in the sun to tan
- Why Bret is feeling stressed
- Bret’s motto on paying off invoices
- Why we’ve decided to pump the brakes on Patreon
- Why you always have permission to change your mind
- Bret’s opinion on my best Reel this month
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Please support 4kira4moms
Check out these Leather Pants
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #780 – 21 Victims File Against Plastic Surgeon, Cabo, Court, Losing Followers and Patreon
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org