Last week, I underwent surgery to repair the damage done during my Plastic Surgery Nightmare Experience — which took place over a year ago.
Today, I share the huge difference in the (new) doctors’ professionalism, how the recovery is going and an audio from a very recent interview (I was featured in) that aired this past weekend on NBC about the California Medical Board, the medical system in general and the changes that need to be made to help protect Patient Rights.
You’ll find out:
- Why I think it’s a necessity to hire a surgeon consultant (and not a luxury)
- Why/how my surgery wound up being far more intense than we predicted
- The details behind what my new surgeon did
- My thoughts on my current work (just a few days later)
- Why I needed to go through with this new surgery (despite the risk)
- Why you can’t trust a surgeon based on your friends’ opinion (only)
- The differences between my experience with the new doc’s office vs my experience last year
- What I meant when I originally said I was satisfied with my results (last year)
- Full audio of the news segment I was featured in
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Melinda Farina – The Beauty Broker at www.thebeautybrokers.com
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #890 – Speaking to The Plastic Surgeon’s Latest Victim | Warning Graphic