Today, I follow up on my promise of sharing many of the concerns in relation to my recent elective surgery experience. I’ll also provide important tips on what to look out for when picking a plastic surgeon.
You’ll find out:
- Why I can’t tell you the full story right now
- How I learned that others had similar terrible experiences with this surgeon
- What’s happening next with said surgeon
- Things I want you to remember in the event you get elective surgery
- What to look for in online reviews for healthcare professionals
- A trusted website that has reviews from real patients
- Why I’m an open book
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #720 – Lifer Update | Balls, Boobs and Bob
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org