Welcome to Volume 3 of my Plastic Surgery Nightmare. As with the previous episode, this one comes with a Trigger Warning as it includes graphic and disturbing content (especially for survivors of sexual abuse/assault/harassment). I am immensely grateful to you, our community of listeners — and your unrivaled investigative skills! — who have helped spread the word about this doctor and his victims.
Today, I dive deeper into the subject, including: shocking secrets about the medical industry, why/how review sites lie to you, how to choose a plastic surgeon and plans to keep the investigation moving forward.
You’ll find out:
- How to find this doctor online
- Why/how review sites withhold dangerous/pertinent information
- Why your most ruthless attempts to research a doctor will prove futile
- What is binding arbitration
- Former patient, Michael, and his story (in his own words re: the doc)
- What my gut instinct initially told me about this surgeon
- How my healing is going
- The emotional journey I’m currently on
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
My work phone (please reach out only if you’ve had a personal experience with said doctor or have pertinent information to keep the investigation moving forward): 949-503-9873
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #723 – Lifer Update | My Plastic Surgery Nightmare
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org