The title says it all. Buckle up and join me as I reveal the most recent shocking turn of events (mere hours ago!) in the case against Dr. Laguna.
You’ll find out:
- The serendipitous way in which I even found out this was all going down
- When, as a victim, you have a right to know what is going on with your case
- Why this case is experiencing a recent shift in urgency
- What I will continue fighting to change re: medical practices
- Why I’m proud of the police department
- Why I don’t look at this process through the lens of win/lose
- Why I have felt like this experience has been Twilight Zone-ish
- Dealing with women vs men during all this drama
- Why it feels like we’ve (the other victims and myself) have gone through a major turning point
- The moments I feel resentful and fear during this investigation
- Why what happened yesterday gave me some empathy for the victims who have been afraid to come forward
- My prayer
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check myInstagram Highlight My Nightmare
OMGYES is the interactive online experience where you discover more ways to feel good — from groundbreaking research on women’s pleasure. Go to OMGYES.com/CHALENE for a special discount!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #747 – I’m Being Sued By My Plastic Surgeon