Happy Thanksgiving!!! This episode is a bit different. It may not have tips and takeaways, but nonetheless it’s super important to understand just how grateful both Brock and I are for you, the listeners. Without you, many things in our lives would not be possible. So today, we both, individually, express our gratitude.
You’ll find out:
- What it was like to start a podcast back in the day
- The reason I read reviews for the show (and why I love them)
- How you’ve put me in the position to handle certain things in my life
- How Brock feels about you
- Why Brock doesn’t love the word followers
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Plastic Surgery Nightmare Episodes:
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com