Today, I’m talking about weight and signs that will help you understand (or at least identify) if you might possibly have a major or minor hormone imbalance. A hormone imbalance can affect your weight, appearance, brain functionality, gut health, sleep, and overall well-being. In other words, hormones control everything! When your hormones are in balance, life is simply better. Let’s get you there!
- My little rant on what a fitness influencer recently said about calories
- What hormones actually do to (and for) your body and brain
- The 12 signs explained (in great detail) to help you understand how to evaluate each of the areas
- One of the most common ways to know you have a hormone imbalance
- Why it is we often don’t think our symptoms are the result of a hormone imbalance
- What we often confuse a hormone imbalance with
- What you’re doing wrong that is probably the #1 culprit causing your hormone imbalance
- How both women and men are negatively impacted “in the bedroom” by a hormone imbalance
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #362 – Women’s Hormone Health Perimenopause and Menopause
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org