In today’s episode, I’ll give you 2 very simple tips that’ll increase your confidence — any place, any time. Especially during those moments where you need it on demand, like: entering a new environment or attempting something you’re dreading. The truth is… even those who appear bold and fearless have situations in life occur where they’re feeling self-doubt. No matter who you are, you’ll find this show super useful!
You’ll also find out…
- Areas in life confidence improves
- A personal anecdote describing how nervous I was attending my first seminar
- What I do now before going to a seminar to ensure I’m comfortable when I arrive
- Why most people get nervous when stepping into a car dealership
- The power of research in any given circumstance (i.e., eliminating the fear of the unknown)
- Why and how you should anticipate — and prepare for — the worst case scenario
- The question you must write down before heading into an important and/or nerve wracking situation
- The difference between feeling excitement and nervousness
Important Links from the Show
The New and Improved Courageous Confidence Club
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #372 – Overcome The Scarcity Mindset and Limiting Beliefs
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org