Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life.
This week, Bret and I are on a little getaway for our 27th anniversary but still wanted to spend some time with you! You’ll hear: candid marriage advice (that’ll make your relationship stronger), why/how speaking events can be draining (including meet and greets with awkward people), and so much more!
You’ll also find out:
- How we’ve been able to thrive for over 30 years
- Why I call myself an outgoing introvert
- How Bret defines himself re: extrovert
- Why I hate small talk
- What you should never say to a speaker
- Bret’s new course: who it’s for and isn’t for
- What Bret covers in his new course
- Why Bret thinks our marriage is better today than decades ago
- The importance of truly knowing your partner and understanding how to communicate with them
- Why you’ve got to put ego aside when it comes to relationships
- Recent ADHD shenanigans
- What Bret likes and doesn’t like about my ADHD
- The magic in thinking your person is the most awesome person in the world
- The greatest word you can use in a relationship
- The difference between my workaholic(ness) today vs years ago (and how I maintain balance now)
- How gambling is different with apps
- The importance of sharing hobbies with your partner
- Why intimidating men sometimes turn soft later in life
- Why it’s better to visit Bob solo
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #807 – Brock and Tay, Van Life, Wedding Plans, First Homes, Investing, NFT’s, Relationships
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org