On this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll share the 4 biggest network marketing mistakes being made right now in social media. And you’ll be surprised to learn that most of these mistakes were working in the not-too-distant past.
You’ll find out:
- Why being a brand too soon is a mistake
- How to show up on social media (when you’re starting your brand)
- Why you (usually) shouldn’t post your product to your feed
- The value in researching hashtags
- How to navigate choosing hashtags
- Why interesting content isn’t working today (and what your audience want instead)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Hey, Network Marketers! Sign up for a free webinar to learn the latest tips and strategies to stand out and grow your business on Instagram!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #338 – Why Network Marketing Gets a Bad Reputation and How to Fix it and Prosper with Ray Higdon
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com