On this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll share the 4 biggest network marketing mistakes being made right now in social media. And you’ll be surprised to learn that most of these mistakes were working in the not-too-distant past.
You’ll find out:
- Why being a brand too soon is a mistake
- How to show up on social media (when you’re starting your brand)
- Why you (usually) shouldn’t post your product to your feed
- The value in researching hashtags
- How to navigate choosing hashtags
- Why interesting content isn’t working today (and what your audience want instead)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Hey, Network Marketers! Sign up for a free webinar to learn the latest tips and strategies to stand out and grow your business on Instagram!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #338 – Why Network Marketing Gets a Bad Reputation and How to Fix it and Prosper with Ray Higdon
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org