Whether you’re just starting out in business or you’re already established, it’s never too late or too early to clarify your brand identity. Today, I’ll go over the 5 biggest mistakes businesses make when it comes to branding.
You’ll find out:
- Why feelings guide our choices as customers
- Brands I’m loyal to and why
- Why the vibe you’re going for (in your brand) should dictate everything
- Supportive examples of big brands and the vibe they give off
- Why you have to take yourself out of the equation when developing your brand
- Why the voice of your brand matters more than you think
- How / why we changed the branding for 131 Method (now Phase It Up)
- My challenge to you re: your social media
- The branding trend that no longer works on social media
- The importance of letting your brand evolve
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #329 – Top Mistakes to Avoid When Networking Online or Live Events
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org