Most of us have, at least, heard of the 5 love languages. This notion comes from a book, titled: The 5 Love Languages, by Dr. Gary Chapman. He leans on his decades and decades of experience with pastoring and marriage counseling. The 5 Love Languages thesis isn’t exactly a scientific thing, but, rather, an observation. Knowing what your love language is — and taking the time to learn others’ — not only helps with romantic relationships, it helps ALL relationships.
You’ll find out:
- My thoughts on the book, The 5 Love Languages
- Details on each of the 5 love languages
- What are dialects
- Why/how relationships are the core of happiness
- How Bret and I miscommunicated love before we knew our love languages
- Why it’s so much easier to connect with others when you know their love language
- The collective decision made about giving gifts (in my family) and why one family member was very hurt by the decision
- Your homework
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out all the Books by Gary Chapman The 5 Love Languages
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #741 – Husbands Who Can’t Be Wrong, Travel, and Post Covid Changes
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ABOUT THIS EPISODE!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org