Today, Brock and I break down the 5 biggest mistakes Network Marketers make in social media. You’ll learn proven strategies that’ll help you course correct and get on the track to success! Side note: This episode is for ANY business owner because, as you’ll learn, the mistakes addressed are quite common in business — period.
You’ll find out:
- The power of niching down
- How to niche down the right way
- What confusing / losing your audience means
- What’s the average percentage of how many people one follows / likes on Instagram
- How you create curiosity (with supportive examples)
- An assignment for your next post (to increase engagement)
- Why it’s more important to be the brand vs promoting the brand
- The #1 thing consumers care about
- My niche
- How you should focus your feed vs stories
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #420 – 5 Biggest Branding Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org