Today, Brock and I break down the 5 biggest mistakes Network Marketers make in social media. You’ll learn proven strategies that’ll help you course correct and get on the track to success! Side note: This episode is for ANY business owner because, as you’ll learn, the mistakes addressed are quite common in business — period.
You’ll find out:
- The power of niching down
- How to niche down the right way
- What confusing / losing your audience means
- What’s the average percentage of how many people one follows / likes on Instagram
- How you create curiosity (with supportive examples)
- An assignment for your next post (to increase engagement)
- Why it’s more important to be the brand vs promoting the brand
- The #1 thing consumers care about
- My niche
- How you should focus your feed vs stories
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #420 – 5 Biggest Branding Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com