Over the years, I have learned there are 5 simple questions you should be answering whenever speaking live in front of an audience. And this is true regardless of the platform — Facebook, Instagram, webinar, virtual event, in-person on stage, etc. Today, I’ll reveal those 5 questions and explains why it’s so important they’re always included in your live talk.
You’ll find out:
- My appreciation for you re: this podcast
- How to start your live talk
- The ONE overriding theme of every social media episode on BYT
- The importance of sharing the problem, solution and possibilities
- The mistake most speakers make
- Why I don’t consider myself a motivational speaker
- When to include a Call To Action
- The cardinal rule of advertising
- Why the less takeaways you give your audience the better
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #562 – Storytelling, the One Thing All Successful Leaders Have In Common
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com