Over the years, I have learned there are 5 simple questions you should be answering whenever speaking live in front of an audience. And this is true regardless of the platform — Facebook, Instagram, webinar, virtual event, in-person on stage, etc. Today, I’ll reveal those 5 questions and explains why it’s so important they’re always included in your live talk.
You’ll find out:
- My appreciation for you re: this podcast
- How to start your live talk
- The ONE overriding theme of every social media episode on BYT
- The importance of sharing the problem, solution and possibilities
- The mistake most speakers make
- Why I don’t consider myself a motivational speaker
- When to include a Call To Action
- The cardinal rule of advertising
- Why the less takeaways you give your audience the better
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #562 – Storytelling, the One Thing All Successful Leaders Have In Common
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com