Both Brock and I have recently been flooded with questions concerning why so many are experiencing a decrease of views on Instagram Stories. So today, Brock will share 5 of his newest (and personally tested) tips that’ll help increase your IG Story views!
You’ll find out:
- Why views on Stories will always fluctuate
- The benefit of posting more often
- Why you should be using more question stickers (and why you should keep them simple)
- What is variability and why it matters
- The different kinds of Stories IG has to offer
- Why it’s important to add closed captioning to your Stories
- The app recommended for closed captions
- The strategy Brock didn’t want to be true
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Try using MixCaptions for your next IG Post!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #453 – The 5 Key Pillars to Grow Your Instagram Following
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com