Both Brock and I have recently been flooded with questions concerning why so many are experiencing a decrease of views on Instagram Stories. So today, Brock will share 5 of his newest (and personally tested) tips that’ll help increase your IG Story views!
You’ll find out:
- Why views on Stories will always fluctuate
- The benefit of posting more often
- Why you should be using more question stickers (and why you should keep them simple)
- What is variability and why it matters
- The different kinds of Stories IG has to offer
- Why it’s important to add closed captioning to your Stories
- The app recommended for closed captions
- The strategy Brock didn’t want to be true
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Try using MixCaptions for your next IG Post!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #453 – The 5 Key Pillars to Grow Your Instagram Following
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com