According to Instagram itself, Stories are the most watched of all the things you can post to IG. So if you are a business owner or an influencer on Instagram, you need to up your Instagram Stories game! Today, Brock and I give you 6 tips to help you do just that!
You’ll find out:
- How often you should be posting per day on Stories
- What is recency
- Why you need a variety of styles of posts (on Stories) and what that means
- What is breaking up your Story
- How to increase your engagement on Stories
- Which features helps most with engagement on Stories
- Why we suggest to answer your own questions
- What are number slides and why they increase viewership rates
- What is pointing to your Stories
- How to create curiosity for Stories in your Feed posts
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #547 – Understanding the Instagram Algorithm for Maximum Growth
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com