Recently, Brock did an episode titled: “Affiliate Marketing Vs Brand Partnerships” — where he compared and contrasted the two. After the episode was published, many listeners asked for tips / ideas on how to be successful at affiliate marketing, specifically. Well, on today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock provides!
You’ll also find out:
- The importance of talking to your audience like they’re your friend
- Why video is powerful for affiliate marketing
- Be authentic and talk about the pros and the cons of a product
- Why you shouldn’t refer to your audience in generalities
- How to share links the right way on social media
- Vary the way you promote a certain product
- Why you should treat your promotion like a product review
- The value in remembering you’re not selling but, rather, recommending
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #423 – Affiliate Marketing Vs Brand Partnerships: What’s the Difference?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com