Recently, Brock did an episode titled: “Affiliate Marketing Vs Brand Partnerships” — where he compared and contrasted the two. After the episode was published, many listeners asked for tips / ideas on how to be successful at affiliate marketing, specifically. Well, on today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock provides!
You’ll also find out:
- The importance of talking to your audience like they’re your friend
- Why video is powerful for affiliate marketing
- Be authentic and talk about the pros and the cons of a product
- Why you shouldn’t refer to your audience in generalities
- How to share links the right way on social media
- Vary the way you promote a certain product
- Why you should treat your promotion like a product review
- The value in remembering you’re not selling but, rather, recommending
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #423 – Affiliate Marketing Vs Brand Partnerships: What’s the Difference?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com