Did you know that Instagram and TikTok are becoming the go-to search engine for many people?
So, are you utilizing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on your social media posts?
Today, Brock shares 8 tips (like, how to best utilize keywords) that’ll ensure you get the best SEO results — specifically for Instagram!
You’ll find out:
- A recent study that confirms people use IG / TikTok for their searching needs (over Google!)
- Brock’s definition of SEO
- How these 8 tips are centered around the same idea
- What exactly is a keyword
- Where you want to strategically place your keywords
- Why your spoken audio matters
- How captions play a role in SEO
- The surprising way comments can improve your searchability
- Are hashtags still helpful?
- What exactly is your Instagram name and how to best utilize it
- The MOST searchable tool in all of Instagram
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #617 – More Posts In Less Time | Quick Tip Tuesday