Welcome to the 7th installment of The Alzheimer’s Chronicles — where Bret and I open up and share how we’re currently coping during this season with Bret’s dad and his Alzheimer’s. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support you all have sent our way!
You’ll find out:
- Why the first part of the week was very hard
- Why the fine details in our lives make such a huge difference in optimal performance
- Why my heart was breaking this week
- Why the last 3 days have been insane (in a good way)
- Why / how we’re currently experimenting with my father-in-law’s medication
- What drives me crazy about some of the advice I get
- What we’re doing currently with Bob’s food / supplements
- The reason my whole family is involved in this process (and on the same page)
- The best advice I have for getting through your past pain
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Books on Alzheimer’s:
- The 36 Hour Day
- Learning to Speak Alzheimer’s
- Creating Moments of Joy
- The End of Alzheimer’s
- Watch a video on Bob the legendary High School Football Coach
Other related podcast episodes:
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org