This episode is 100% totally devoted to me answering YOUR questions (submitted on Instagram)! Get ready for a very fun and special episode covering all kinds of topics, including: my current week-long workout schedule, thoughts on medication for ADHD, an update on Bret’s health, why my eyebrows look lifted, and so much more!
Questions I tackle:
- How Bret is doing (and backstory)
- How much of a difference do meds make in my ADHD?
- My current workout schedule (all week long)
- How to get the motivation to start working out at 51 years old
- Why my eyebrows look lifted
- Where to send Bob gifts
- Do I still offer private coaching?
- How to stay consistent in social media when you’re feeling off
- Is it possible to burn out from information overload?
- The best strategy for starting a business while working full-time
- What I think of new BeachBody workouts
- How to get over feeling sorry for yourself as a result of your ADHD
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow @armosteve (the guy people go to for their health after they’ve seen everybody else)
The only wine I drink: DryFarmWines
Address (to send Bob gifts, per your request):
28241 Crown Valley Parkway Suite F #178
Laguna Niguel California 92677
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #694 – My ADHD Full Story
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org