I polled my Instagram followers, asking what topic they might like me to cover in this episode. The overwhelming response? Chat about all the things! So, as you can tell from the title, I oblige and do exactly that!
You’ll find out:
- My thoughts on The D’Amelio Show (on Hulu) and why I recommend it
- Why/how this generation of “kids” has it harder than generations before
- Additional shows (to stream) I loved and highly recommend
- The difference between a mini tummy tuck and a general tummy tuck
- Details as to what exactly I had done re: plastic surgery
- My surprise re: healing post-surgery
- What I would say to anyone considering plastic surgery (including myself – if I could go back in time)
- My healing regiment post-surgery
- My thoughts on hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment
- How/why my sleep has improved, as of late
- What is silicone tape and how it helps with scars (old and new)
- My experience feeling like I was having a mental breakdown
- The epiphany I had re: my mental health
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Beauty By Dr. Kay and use the Discount Code CHALENE15
If you’re in the Orange County area check out Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD
Thank you to our Sponsor My Soul CBD! Go to MySoulcbd.com/chalene and get 20% off or your entire order!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #713 – Heidi D’Amelio — Charli & Dixie’s Mom — On Parenting Fundamentals In A Social Media Driven World
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com