We’re all busy, right? Ultimately, “busy” is just a relative term (the ability to manage time and priorities) and a state of mind. The thing to really focus on is figuring out how to stay happy and restore yourself through the daily grind. Well today, Bret and I share tips and suggestions on just that — promising to make your life happier (if even just a little)!
You’ll find out:
- How both Bret and I, individually, restore ourselves
- Why Bret does the infrared sauna (almost) every day
- The activity that reboots my system
- My formal apology to florists
- Why it’s so important to know what your partner needs (i.e., makes them happy)
- Why it’s crucial to identify the ONE thing that makes you unhappy
- The one word you need to really learn to say
- When, specifically, you’re making other people’s problems YOUR problems
- The value in prioritizing yourself
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #564 – How to Have a Healthier Mindset
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com