Today, I take you through a few questions that’ll really help you figure out how to attract customers! But — not just any customer. I’m going to help you figure out how to attract your Lifer. For this episode, you’ll need to have a pen and paper to best follow along with the exercise.
You’ll find out:
- The power of taking yourself back to a time when you were struggling and knew less
- My personal story of not knowing what I needed (in the past) to really thrive
- Why you might not be attracting the right customer
- The qualities to look for in prospective customers
- What to have in mind when considering your answers to the questions addressed
- The #1 myth for entrepreneurs
- Why people are looking for something from YOU (and why you don’t have to be the expert)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #387 – You have Something Unique to Offer and I Can Prove It with Brock Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org