On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock breaks down all the new changes coming to Instagram and why he feels you should be excited — not worried — about them. He’ll also explain the importance of having a creator account.
You’ll find out:
- The source for IG’s new update/strategy
- Why/how Instagram constantly changes course over the years (and the public’s predictable reaction)
- Why the changes happening with Instagram are different this time
- Why/how Instagram will now be focusing on creators
- Why it’s not so new and noteworthy that IG will be focusing on video now
- What you need to know about Instagram shopping
- How Instagram is evolving the ability to message
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #496 – Chat Marketing and Instagram Automation with Mike Yan of ManyChat
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org