Even though I’ve been an entrepreneur for 30 years, I, at times, make mistakes and forget some of the “rules.” Today, I’ll share with you a blunder I made during a recent promotion — resulting in a customer service nightmare for Team Johnson!
You’ll also find out:
- Rules of thumb for entrepreneurs
- Why giving customers too many options can be a bad thing
- Details on the mistake I made re: promotion
- Why I was so surprised by my customers’ choices
- Why people prefer not to make decisions, but, rather, have you make decisions for them
- Why our conversion rate on our most recent challenge was our highest ever
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #329 – Top Mistakes to Avoid When Networking Online or Live Events
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com