Even though I’ve been an entrepreneur for 30 years, I, at times, make mistakes and forget some of the “rules.” Today, I’ll share with you a blunder I made during a recent promotion — resulting in a customer service nightmare for Team Johnson!
You’ll also find out:
- Rules of thumb for entrepreneurs
- Why giving customers too many options can be a bad thing
- Details on the mistake I made re: promotion
- Why I was so surprised by my customers’ choices
- Why people prefer not to make decisions, but, rather, have you make decisions for them
- Why our conversion rate on our most recent challenge was our highest ever
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #329 – Top Mistakes to Avoid When Networking Online or Live Events
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org