Regardless of what stage you’re at in your business/brand development, this Quick (Universal) Tip Tuesday will prove super helpful! Today, I simplify what it means to develop and understand your personal brand. SPOILER ALERT: it’s much simpler than you may think!
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s important to think of yourself as a brand
- Questions to write and answer that will bring you clarity re: your personal brand
- How to bridge public perception and your skillset
- My suggestion on how to look at your current social media platforms (AKA what you’re putting out into the world)
- Why I want you to consider what is unique about yourself
- Why I’m the anti-hustle entrepreneur
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #503 – Social Media Creative Content Ideas | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com