Recently, I did an episode revealing my 2023 Social Media predictions.
Today, Brock wants to share his own predictions for 2023 — but, specifically, for Instagram. It’s important to note that some of his predictions are influenced by the recent Instagram Trend Report, which Instagram so generously gave Brock early access to.
You’ll find out:
- The accuracy of Brock’s 2022 predictions
- Why there’s always bugs/glitches with social media and its new features
- Why there will be a huge movement toward quality/authenticity over quantity
- How films from the 1930s relate to Instagram today
- Brock’s thoughts on trends in the New Year
- Why Brock thinks trends will start originating on IG (vs TikTok)
- DM automation in 2023
- What the algorithm will prioritize in 2023
- All things Community next year (including, Group Profiles)
- Why SEO will replace hashtags
- Brock’s bold prediction (which involves audio-based content)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #644 – The Content Hack You Need For 2023