Most people who listen to Build Your Tribe are familiar with my story, but maybe you do not fully understand why it is so important to me that I create the programs and content I do. In today’s episode, I am going to give a brief recap to set the stage of why what I do is so very important to me and my family and why helping and teaching others is my passion.
You’ll find out…
- How my parents taught me how to create money-making opportunities that also served others
- My first business venture that taught me business was going to give me freedom
- A major failure Bret and I experienced that made me realize I needed to take back control and learn how to start and build an online business
- Why I invested in experts when we didn’t have the funds
- The importance of betting on yourself
- The one problem I had despite getting great information with all the courses and seminars I was investing in
- Why I am so passionate about teaching you how to do all the things in the right order
- How you can get all the right steps in the right order with the Marketing Impact Academy and why it’s imperative
- How I’ve been rewarded every time I invest in learning from experts so I can live more
Important Links from the Show
For Instagram tips go to: Chalene.com/REVIVE
For a complete IGTV Guide go to: Chalene.com/IGTV
Be sure to get on the waitlist for Marketing Impact Academy registration is opening SOON!!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #1oo – My Story | From used car saleswoman to paralegal to fitness trainer and now business and lifestyle coach
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com