80% to 90% of women have cellulite (including myself). So if you’re a woman, this episode is most definitely worth a listen! Today, I’ll break down all things cellulite, including: facts, myths, misconceptions, what can you do about it, what you can’t do about it and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Why cellulite tends to show up and where
- The correlation between hormones and cellulite
- Why some people have a little bit of cellulite and others have a lot
- How cellulite is formed
- How men and women’s connective tissue differ
- The biggest factor when it comes to cellulite
- Why / how our lifestyle might determine how much cellulite we experience
- How circulation plays a role in cellulite
- If fascia blasting really works to reduce cellulite
- Why it’s imperative to reduce inflammation to help with cellulite
- How to reduce the size of your fat cells
- How your sex hormones determine the way your skin looks
- Why women who have higher testosterone and progesterone levels tend to have less cellulite
- Ways to increase natural testosterone levels
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #539 – Bring Awareness to Eating Disorders | CarSmart Edition
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com