Today, I talk about something every woman has — cellulitis. 98% of respondents to my Instagram poll confirmed they, too, had some form of cellulite.
While I’ve done a couple of episodes previously on this topic, this episode is dedicated to treatments that improve the appearance of cellulite. How to make better decisions (and avoid the dumb stuff sold on the market), what you can do naturally on your own, interesting new advances (that actually work) recently approved by the FDA.
I hope to shed some light on all the products/treatments you may have spent a small fortune on — lotions, potions, injections, lasers, Fascia Blasting. As always, the goal of this episode is to empower you with knowledge so you can make a more informed decision.
You’ll find out:
- How genetics and estrogen/testosterone levels play a role in cellulite
- Why/how cellulite forms
- Why topical treatments will NOT remove/improve cellulite
- How a hot sauna helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
- How to use a fascia blaster to help with cellulite
- Why I prefer fascia blasting over topical serums
- What is skinny fat
- Thoughts on using Qwo (injectable cellulite treatment)
- Different types of cellulite
- What is PulseWave Technology
- The way to know you have skin laxity vs cellulite
- How Subcision is the most encouraging treatment for cellulite
- Why you can’t trust Before and Afters
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Past Episode – Cellulite Facts and Myths You Need to Know
Past Episode – Cellulite Cosmetic Solutions, with Dr. Kay Durairaj
Check out Melinda Farina – The Beauty Broker
More about Cellfina
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow