In this episode I talk about my 6 BEST tips that will help get and keep you motivated during those times when you’re just not feeling it.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The 6 tips I recommend for getting and keeping you motivated!
- How to set yourself up for success and not failure
- How to create an environment that keeps you motivated
- How to structure your day and organize your time
- How to set up layers of accountability in your life
- My go-to energizing tip is to create an emergency playlist that is filled with music that gets you pumped up and ready to conquer any task!
Links from this episode:
- 30 Day Push for Goals and Organization: www.30daypush.com
- MyFitnessPal app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diet-tracker/id341232718?mt=8
- Success Wizard app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/success-wizard-life-coaching/id586970083?mt=8
- Daily Bible Inspirations app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daily-bible-inspirations/id494789758?mt=8
- Awesome Note app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awesome-note-to-do-calendar/id320203391?mt=8
0:46 Let’s talk motivation
1:44 The principles of staying motivated
1:52 Setup yourself for success
3:21 Setup your environment for success
4:14 Organize your time
5:16 Exercise as regurlarly as possible
6:14 Make it a habit
6:53 Set your alarm so you’ll have to get up
7:47 Start curating your go-to playlist
9:10 Just do five minutes
9:59 What if I don’t enjoy exercise?
10:21 How to flip your exercise switch
12:09 Start taking those selfies
14:02 Keep your objectives realistic
15:59 Setup a layer of accountability
16:54 Look for a buddy who is in the same boat as you
19:56 Accountability? Yes, there’s an app for that too! Four of them, actually 🙂
23:56 Get to know my phenomenal cross country coach
25:10 Are you thinking too far ahead? Think in terms of fives
26:23 Don’t be a sprinter. Go slow and steady.
27:40 Finally, check your mindset
30:26 Create your reality by focusing your thoughts on it