As promised, Brock does a deep dive into the return of Instagram’s Chronological Feed — which has been gone since 2013. He’ll explain the positives and negatives in regard to switching back to the Chronological Feed, and how it may affect you as an Instagram user/Influencer/business owner.
You’ll find out:
- What is the chronological feed?
- Why IG originally got rid of the chronological feed
- The amount of data Instagram’s algorithm is tracking
- The pros of the chronological feed
- The cons of the chronological feed
- Why it’s imperative to know which kind of feed your audience prefers
- Why most people argue FOR the chronological feed
- How to get the algorithm to show you what you want to see
- Why Brock feels the algorithmic feed is the way to go
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #541 – ALL of the New Updates, Features and Changes Coming to Instagram
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org