Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- An update on Bob and his wife and their experience visiting a memory care facility
- Why Bret and I feel we know Alzheimer’s better than anyone else in the family
- Why Bret and I are now at a stage where we need relief
- Why every day feels like Groundhog’s Day
- Why Bret and I feel like we’re constantly playing referee
- Why it can be a challenge communicating with Bret’s mom, Deb
- What life would look like for Bob if he were living at the memory care facility
- My question to Alzheimer’s care advocates
- Bret gives an update on his health, mental and physical
- Bret’s nerve healer who has changed his game
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out: Steve Hanoian, The Nerve Healer on Instagram @armosteve or contact him at 1 (714) 336-2352
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #711 – A Lifer Update | The Struggle is Real But I Am Happy!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org