Are you an extrovert? Are you an introvert? Or are you somewhere in between?
Today, I’ll share scientific research behind the differences between extroverts and introverts. I’ll also dispel some of the myths and misconceptions so you can better understand your friends, your kids, your partner, or the people you work with.
The better we understand the people who we love and care about, the more likely we are to improve those relationships.
You’ll find out:
- Why parenting today is so different
- Brain stimulation re: introverts vs extroverts
- What is an ambivert
- How/when introverts experience pleasure
- Why introverts appear to be antisocial (at times)
- Why it’s crucial to communicate with others how your brain works
- How the pandemic magnified and exacerbated extroverted/introverted behavior and needs
- How to shift your extroverted/introverted tendencies
- How I honor my boundaries/energy per my introverted brain
- Why it’s our responsibility to find coping techniques to be our best
- Why you must embrace yourself — whether introvert or extrovert
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the book: Parenting Generation Screen
Check out the Book: The Introvert Advantage
Some Research and Articles:
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #499 – 10 Signs You Are An Outgoing Introvert