Today is my birthday! So, I decided to throw in a super fun bonus episode! You’re going to be a fly on the wall as I chat with my always popular, off the cuff, and unpredictable parents — Bill & Marge. Now, B & M have some news. They’ve decided it was high time they had their very own podcast, too! I wonder, though, what you Lifers think of this idea. Are my parents entertaining enough to have a show of their own? Listen and find out!
- What my parents plan to talk about on their podcast
- Why my dad has no issue with running the occasional red light (much to my mom’s chagrin)
- The theme behind Bill & Marge’s prospective pod
- My suggestions re: titles / topics for their show
- The percentage of people in my parents’ community who listen to podcasts
- Why I’m not in favor of my mom pursuing a Clown Club (you read that right)
- The only thing I asked my parents for on my birthday
- Bill and Marge’s favorite thing in the world and how it relates to YOU
To be honest, this is a difficult episode to bullet point as my parents are notorious for going off on their own tangents (nobody, not even their daughter, can really quite follow)!
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #468 – My Dad Interviews Me!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com