Because I got such amazing feedback about a previous episode where I recorded a LIVE coaching call, I thought I’d record another one! Today, you’ll hear me guide my dear friend and Marketing Impact Academy student, Mindy, through all the things which need to be in place — before launch day — when launching a membership site!
You’ll find out…
- All the details behind what Mindy plans to launch (a subscription based product) and why
- Why I like to start planning with the end in mind
- What Mindy is hoping results from her launch
- Where Mindy’s community online will exist
- Pros and cons of having a community on Facebook
- Mindy’s reasoning behind her launch date
- The toughest months to launch a product
- The importance of getting into the mindset of the person you’re targeting
- The 7 emails everyone needs to write before they launch
- The faith based element behind Mindy’s idea for a community
- Mindy’s “elevator pitch” on her product and how I get her to refine it more and more
- What Mindy’s community should receive (e.g., weekly meetings, daily prayer, etc.)
- How to continue to re-incentivize the founding members of your group
- My thoughts / critiques on Mindy’s domaine name, logos, and other details of her branding
- How to come up with (and the necessity of) an adjective for your lifer
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Learn more about The Bible Babes
Mindy’s Podcast Hope in Struggle
Learn more about Kajabi and build your own online business.
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #340 – Ebook and Audio book Selling Strategies
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com