This episode is for any entrepreneur who has something to sell. Just simply showing up every day will not guarantee sales — no matter what the prevailing wisdom might say. Today, I’ll break down the 5 reasons we, as customers, are motivated to buy. I’ll also share what it means to develop a brand / reputation that’ll help establish trust in your relationships, eventually leading to sales.
You’ll find out:
- My experience investing in an expensive business consultation
- Why it’s important to stop thinking about your customer and start thinking about you
- The 5 reasons, broken down, we are motivated to buy
- Crucial elements / examples of trust
- What your reputation really comes down to
- My brand and my mission
- How brands can evolve the test of time
- The ONE thing that should be the same (in your biz) 10 years from now
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #448 – My 4-Week Niching Down Experiment
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org