Most entrepreneurs know the name, Dean Graziosi. But if you don’t, you definitely know his face from countless late-night infomercials. Today, both Brock and I have the honor of interviewing him. Dean is a multiple New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and investor. He has started — or played a major role — in over 14 successful companies that have changed the lives of people all around the world. This interview will inspire everyone — from seasoned entrepreneurs to those just starting out in business!
You’ll find out:
- Why I wanted Brock to be part of this interview
- Dean’s thoughts on entrepreneurs who struggle with focus (and their likelihood of success)
- How to know what your strengths are / what to focus on when you’re a new entrepreneur
- Do you have to have a special gift / skill to really stand out?
- What “small” things rob Dean’s confidence and what makes him courageous
- How to find little shifts that keep moving you forward in life
- How to overcome fear mentality re: sharing your authenticity online
- What really drives Dean
- How to change where you’re at today
- Why asking WHO is far more important than asking HOW
- Why Dean suggests getting an accountability partner for the 5-Day Challenge
- How to embrace dark moments in life or in business
- Why / how you need to realize that failure is part of the game
- Why this moment in history is the most perfect moment for designing the life you want
Join Dean, Tony Robbins, myself and amazing thought leaders for a FREE 5-day Challenge where you’ll learn to crush self-doubt and the things that prevent most people from ever getting started on crafting the life they want. Go to Ownit24.com
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Dean on Instagram, @deangraziosi
Check out Dean’s site: DeanGraziosi.com
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #682 (The Chalene Show) – Stop Underestimating Yourself, with Tony Robbins
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com