Sometimes, entrepreneurs don’t realize they need to slow down and think carefully before making decisions that could lead to major mistakes.
In this episode, I share how my priorities changed during the latest pop-up launch. I explain what I did differently, how it helped me work better, stress less, and make an extra $200,000 in just one week. Get ready to learn some valuable lessons!
Start your free SimpleText trial and get 500 free credits by texting “TRIBE” to 833-2TRY-SMS
Check out the podcast Travis Makes Friends visit travischappell.com/show to find your favorite podcast app!
Check out InstaClubHub!! For Just $7!! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To…Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™(All in Just Five Minutes a Day!) InstaClubHub.com/trial
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!
Links you may want to check out:
- Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
- Check out MarketingImpactAcademy.com
- Be sure to subscribe to Chalene’s YouTube channel !!!
- Be sure to check out the Push Journals and Notebooks!! Go to PushJournal.com
- Leave Chalene or Brock a message or ask them a question at (619) 500-4819
- Not sure what your thing is? Go to Chalene.com/MyThing
- Learn more about Kajabi
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Connect with us on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Instagram: @Brock11Johnson
- TikTock: @brock11johnson
- Be sure to follow Brock on his travel adventures @tayandbrock
Stop dieting & start living:
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you’ll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Hey! Send me a DM & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!