As promised, I continue my series on friendships — where I answer your juicy (and sometimes complicated) questions sent via Instagram.
You’ll find out:
- Why very few friendships last a lifetime
- How we often attach romantic expectations on our female friendships
- What is really going on when a friend asks, “what have I done wrong?”
- The priorities I’ve put in place re: my friendships vs family life
- Why you have to look at your past when it comes to present friendship insecurities
- The root of envy in friendships
- Why it’s so important to be upfront with your value system when establishing new friendships
- Why it’s healthy to let certain friendships run their course (and eventually end)
- Why years and years of history with a friend shouldn’t be a major criterion for keeping them in your life
- Why I think I’m so blessed by the friendships I have
- Why we have to communicate with our friends vs test them
- “What do you do when you feel like you’re on a different path but you don’t want to break ties?”
- “What do I do if I’ve been ghosted by a friend?”
- “I love my friend, but she always needs to be in the spotlight and it’s exhausting.”
- “What do I do if I’m often the butt of my friend’s jokes?”
- “How can I be a good friend and not go out after 7pm?”
- “I am a confident person, but somehow my jealousy of my best friend, whom I love dearly, gets the best of me.”
- “How do I let my friends know that I need them to check in on me?”
- “How do I end a friendship that’s become toxic?”
- “How do I handle it if I do all the giving?”
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Episode on different levels of friendship: Understanding Complicated Female Friendships
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #675 – My Advice on Friendship
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org