After Monday’s episode (525) — “Hey, Moms! Stop Pretending!” — tons of messages came in asking me for suggestions on how to hire in-home help. And so, I decided to do an immediate follow-up episode with all the relevant resources (no matter where you live) and tips you need when it comes to adding assistance for getting your house together.
You’ll find out…
- My love language(s)
- My favorite site for everything from laundry to child care to special needs care, etc.
- General recommendations for how to write an ad for in-home help
- My recent successful experience with help around the home
- How much you can expect to pay for a house manager (in California)
- A range of duties your household mgr might do
- The process I choose to go through — from phone interview to in-person interview — when hiring someone who responds to my ad
- The most important thing to consider when hiring someone for help
- What questions you should and should not ask when interviewing someone for in-home help
- Real-life examples of questions I ask prospective help
- Why I suggest to always say you’re hiring for a temporary position
- The ONE household duty I recommend getting help for first
- How often you should have a housekeeper come by
Important Links from the Show
Be sure to go to chalene.com/HouseHelp to get your free guide
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #525 – Hey, Moms! Stop Pretending!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org